Business Valuation Assessment
As a CEO or business owner, it's important that you have a working understanding of the value of your business. This assessment is designed to provide you with a range of multiples and a high-level financial benchmark report that will enable you to estimate how much your business is worth.
In this valuation assessment, you will be asked to provide data from your most recent financial statement and basic demographic information about your company. If you know the NAICS code used to classify your industry by the United States Census Bureau, please provide it (optional).
Your information will be evaluated against recent transactional data of similar businesses in your industry, using the same proprietary third-party data sources that are used in comprehensive business valuation engagements.
Once you have completed the assessment and submitted your information, a CEO Tools-designated business valuation specialist will contact you within 3-5 business days to schedule a one-hour consultation to review your valuation report.
What you will need:
- About 45 minutes to complete the assessment
- Basic demographic information about your company
- Your latest financial statement
- NAICS code used to classify your industry (helpful, but optional)
What you will get:
- A custom report that includes a range of multiples and a high-level financial benchmark report to estimate the value of your business
- A consulting call with a business valuation specialist to discuss your report